Ya está abierto el CP del IV Congreso Internacional de Ciencia y Tecnología para la Conservación del Patrimonio Cultural “4th International Congress Science and Technology for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage”.
4th International Congress Science and Technology for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage
Seville, March 26-30, 2019
Why attend to TechnoHeritage 2019 Congress?
The conference offers:
- An interdisciplinary and international forum for discussions on all aspects of Cultural Heritage.
- A special session focused on topics such as the application of digital technology for the sustainable management, knowledge and social innovation.
- A high-quality scientific programme including new emerging topics in Cultural Heritage such as: Digital Information Model (BIM, GIS, and BIM & GIS integration) for the prevention, conservation and management of heritage; the role of innovative monitoring techniques and social value in the management of information for the conservation of Cultural.
- Publication of papers in indexed proceedings. In addition, a number of selected papers will be published in a high-quality journal with a high impact factor.
- Reduced registration fee for students. In the case of undergraduate students, recognition of an academic ECTS credit.
- An extraordinary venue for the conference. Seville is one of the oldest cities in South Europe which preserves an important historical legacy, meeting place between Europe and America.
- Enjoy a fantastic social program including some tours to Alcazar, Cathedral, Archivo de Indias, declared a World Heritage Site and the Archaeological Site of Itálica.
- The reduced registration fee also includes lunches, the gala dinner and two different tour.
More information: congreso.us.es/technoheritage19