Ya está abierto el CP del IV Congreso Internacional de Ciencia y Tecnología para la Conservación del Patrimonio Cultural «4th International Congress Science and Technology for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage». Este año nuestro grupo de investigación HUM799 es uno d elos organizadores del Congreso. ¡Espero veros en Sevilla!
4th International Congress Science and Technology for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage
Seville, March 26-30, 2019
Why attend to TechnoHeritage 2019 Congress?
The conference offers:
- An interdisciplinary and international forum for discussions on all aspects of Cultural Heritage.
- A special session focused on topics such as the application of digital technology for the sustainable management, knowledge and social innovation.
- A high-quality scientific programme including new emerging topics in Cultural Heritage such as: Digital Information Model (BIM, GIS, and BIM & GIS integration) for the prevention, conservation and management of heritage; the role of innovative monitoring techniques and social value in the management of information for the conservation of Cultural.
- Publication of papers in indexed proceedings. In addition, a number of selected papers will be published in a high-quality journal with a high impact factor.
- Reduced registration fee for students. In the case of undergraduate students, recognition of an academic ECTS credit.
- An extraordinary venue for the conference. Seville is one of the oldest cities in South Europe which preserves an important historical legacy, meeting place between Europe and America.
- Enjoy a fantastic social program including some tours to Alcazar, Cathedral, Archivo de Indias, declared a World Heritage Site and the Archaeological Site of Itálica.
- The reduced registration fee also includes lunches, the gala dinner and two different tour.
More information: congreso.us.es/technoheritage19